State Representative Steve Reick is partnering with State Senator Craig Wilcox to host a free shred event and food drive at 1072 Lake Avenue in Woodstock, IL from 9:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. on Saturday, August 27th. The event will take place in the back parking lot of Rep. Reick’s district office. Bring your sensitive documents for shredding and non-perishable food items for collection. Food items will be distributed to local food pantries.
Please take note of the following:
- Two bags of paper documents per vehicle will be accepted for destruction.
- No electronics will be accepted for recycling or disposal.
- Documents will Not be shredded on site, but will be collected in sealed bins and taken to AMS Store & Shred’s facility for complete destruction.
- An official certificate of destruction will be provided to each vehicle upon collection.
- Event will conclude at 12:00 p.m. or once the truck is at capacity.
- All food items donated must be non-perishable.
“It’s so important to properly dispose of sensitive documents to protect our personal information and identities,” said Rep. Reick. “I’m happy to provide residents with an opportunity to safely dispose of their documents and give back to communities in need with our food drive.”
For additional information, constituents can call Sen. Wilcox’s office at (815) 455-6330, or Rep. Reick’s office at (815) 880-5340.